The Behavioral Consultant works as part of the IBHS team and helps provide supports for children, youth, or young adults under the age of 21 with mental, emotional, or behavioral health needs. These supports can be provided in the home, school, or other community settings
Positions available for Full-time and Part-time positions available. Flexible scheduling with day and evening hours.
- Paid Time off (accrued starting at 27 days- vacation & sick time), 7 standard holidays plus up to 2 floating holidays- initial based on hire date- additional days added through years of service
- Retirement Plan
- Health Care (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- No Cost Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Ancillary Benefit Options
- Our agency qualifies as an employer for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- Expanded Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Identity Theft Protection
- Travel Assistance Services
- Employee Discount Programs
- Professional Development
- Licensure Supervision Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Issued equipment such as laptops, cell phones, company vehicle for use during working hours
- Mileage and Expense Reimbursement for approved work related activities.
- Referral Bonus
**Eligibility Requirements may apply
- Ongoing design and supervision of implementation of behavior management/treatment plan for children receiving IBHS services.
- Attendance at Clinical Planning meetings and any other mandatory meetings, observation of clinical behavior to be targeted for treatment, consultant as required.
- Behavioral Consultant, as lead clinician, is responsible for coordinating and facilitating inter-agency team meetings, completing the treatment plan and making appropriate referrals to other supports
- Progress notes/Documentation placed in chart on weekly basis.
- Responsible to check in on weekly basis with IBHS Coordinator to give case updates, discuss any high-risk clients and meet with Clinical Supervisor on a monthly basis.
- Provides behavior modification techniques to Behavioral Health Technician/Mobile Therapist to use with clients.
A Behavior Consultant must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be licensed in this Commonwealth as a behavior specialist.
- MA, MS, MSW in psychology, social work, education, or counseling with 1 year of Full-time experience in providing mental health direct services to children, youth, or young adults.
- MS, MA MSW in psychology, social work, education, counseling, or a related field and completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum.
- Certification as a BCBA or graduate degree in AB
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective new employees/contractors must make available for photocopy the original of their Federal Criminal History Record (DHS FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended.
*Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider