We are seeking a compassionate and dedicated Children’s Blended Case Manager to join our team and provide flexible, community-based services designed to promote the empowerment, recovery, and community integration of children with behavioral health challenges and their families. Utilizing a person-centered approach, the Blended Children’s Case Manager will help navigate families across various systems, ensuring access to essential services and fostering a collaborative environment for holistic care.
This is a full-time 37.5 hour position. Flexible scheduling available with some required evening hours.
Central offers comprehensive benefits including paid time off, professional development, healthcare coverage, insurance, retirement plans, and various other perks like equipment provisions and referral bonuses.
This position has reimbursement for voluntary on-call rotation
** Eligibility Requirements may apply
- Provide flexible, community-based services to empower children and families.
- Manage a caseload of no more than 30 in collaboration with treatment team, outside service providers, and community resources.
Assessment and Planning
- Partnering with individuals to complete ongoing strengths assessment to identify individual strengths, needs, and goals.
- Collaborate with individuals to develop personalized goal plans that incorporate strengths assessment.
- Continually evaluate and adjust plans as needed.
Advocacy and Resource Coordination
- Linking children and their families to community resources and to support them in identifying and accessing formal and informal resources independently.
- Advocate on behalf of individuals to ensure they receive the highest quality of care and support.
- Provide Crisis Intervention and support to clients in emergency situations.
- Collaborate with emergency services and crisis response teams as necessary.
Documentation and Reporting
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records, including notes, goal plans, and assessments or other paperwork in a timely and professional manner as well as to comply with Central’s standards and state licensing requirements
- Attend Supervision and Team meetings weekly.
- Work closely with a team of Behavioral Health professionals including therapist, and psychiatrist.
1. A Children’s Case Manager will have one of the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree with Major course work in sociology, social work, psychology, criminal justice, counseling.
- A high school diploma & 12 semester credit hours in sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology, criminal justice, counseling or other social sciences plus 2 years in direct contact with mental health consumers.
2. Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
3. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
4. Understanding of cultural sensitivity and commitment to working with diverse populations.
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective new employees/contractors must make available for photocopy the original of their Federal Criminal History Record (DHS FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended.
Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider