A Mobile Therapist works as part of the IBHS team and helps provide supports for children, youth, or young adults under the age of 21 with mental, emotional, or behavioral health needs. These supports can be provided in the home, school, or other community settings
Positions available for Full-time and Part-time positions available. Flexible scheduling with day and evening hours.
- Paid Time off (accrued starting at 27 days- vacation & sick time), 7 standard holidays plus up to 2 floating holidays- initial based on hire date- additional days added through years of service
- Retirement Plan
- Health Care (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- No Cost Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Ancillary Benefit Options
- Our agency qualifies as an employer for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- Expanded Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Identity Theft Protection
- Travel Assistance Services
- Employee Discount Programs
- Professional Development
- Licensure Supervision Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Issued equipment such as laptops, cell phones, company vehicle for use during working hours
- Mileage and Expense Reimbursement for approved work related activities.
- Referral Bonus
**Eligibility Requirements may apply
- Assess strengths and needs of child and family and include them in treatment planning process
- Provide individual and/or family therapy, utilizing the strengths-based approach in home or other community setting.
- Consult and collaborate with other professionals involved with case.
- Work with Behavioral Health Technician and/or Behavior Specialist.
- Complete all documentation required.
- Attend any pertinent meetings as required.
- If lead clinician on case, Mobile Therapist is responsible for coordinating and facilitating inter-agency team meetings, completing the treatment plan and making appropriate referrals to other supports
- If lead clinician on case, Mobile Therapist is responsible to check in on weekly basis with IBHS Coordinator to discuss any high-risk clients.
- Meets with client for authorized number of hours per week.
A Mobile Therapist must meet one of the following criteria:
1. Be licensed in this Commonwealth as a psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or clinical social worker.
2. Be licensed in this Commonwealth as a social worker or a behavior specialist and have a graduate degree that required a clinical or mental health direct service practicum
3. MS, MA MSW in psychology, social work, education, counseling, or a related field and completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum.
4. MA, MS, MSW in psychology, social work, education, or counseling with a least nine credits specific to clinical practice and have 1 year of full-time experience in providing mental health direct services to children, youth, or young adults.
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective new employees/contractors must make available for photocopy the original of their Federal Criminal History Record (DHS FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended.
*Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider