The Registered Nurse will work with a Behavioral Health Therapist to coordinate treatment for individuals who have both serious mental illness and a chronic physical health issues. This is considered a community based, mobile program with the majority of the duties/tasks conducted out in the community with clients.
This is a Monday through Friday 37.5 hour per week position with no on call or evenings.
· Paid Time off (accrued starting at 27 days- vacation & sick time), 7 standard holidays plus up to 2 floating holidays- initial based on hire date- additional days added through years of service
· Retirement Plan
· Health Care (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
· No Cost Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
· Ancillary Benefit Options
· Expanded Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Identity Theft Protection
· Travel Assistance Services
· Employee Discount Programs
· Professional Development
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Our agency qualifies as an employer for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
· Mileage and Expense Reimbursement for approved work related activities.
· Company Issued equipment such as laptops, cell phones, company vehicle for use during working hours.
· Referral Bonus
**Eligibility Requirements may apply
- Conduct initial assessments and enrollment into the program including a detailed history and provide education about the program and the goals and expectations of treatment.
- Conduct, collect, and/or analyze bio psychosocial assessments of consumers, including completion of formal assessment tools and outcome measures.
- Active participation in all outcome measurements and other QI activities within the program.
- Serve as a consultant to consumers, family, behavioral health, primary care, and other medical offices in the community.
- Coordinate and facilitate communication between the consumer, primary care physician and psychiatrist. Provide recommendations for changes in the treatment plan.
- Conduct a variety of wellness and preventive care programs such as smoking cessation, nutrition, etc.
- Monitor consumers closely (in person or by phone) for changes in severity of symptoms and medication side effects. Educate consumers about medications and their side effects, as needed; encourage treatment adherence. Screen for other medical conditions as clinically indicated.
- Foster cooperative relationships among the diverse professional disciplines within the program and community to facilitate overall professional growth and the application of new knowledge.
- Complete required documentation thoroughly in accordance with program requirements and utilizing Collaborative Documentation.
- Attend all necessary trainings and weekly/monthly meetings and supervision sessions.
- Participate in treatment team meetings and assist in developing integrated care plans.
1. Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in Pennsylvania.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, but will consider Associate Degree.
3. 1 year experience
4. Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
5. Basic computer skills and ability to utilize smart phones, laptops and Chromebooks.
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective new employees/contractors must make available for photocopy the original of their Federal Criminal History Record (DHS FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended.
*Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider