Positions available for PT/FT employment and Fee for Service contractors. Flexible scheduling with day and evening hours available. Full Time Salary: $45,000
Description of Duties:
The role expectations of a Behavior Consultant are as follows:
- Ongoing design and supervision of implementation of behavior management/treatment plan for children receiving IBHS services.
- Attendance at Clinical Planning meetings and any other mandatory meetings, observation of clinical behavior to be targeted for treatment, consultant as required.
- Behavioral Consultant, as lead clinician, is responsible for coordinating and facilitating inter-agency team meetings, completing the treatment plan and making appropriate referrals to other supports
- Progress notes/Documentation placed in chart on weekly basis.
- Responsible to check in on weekly basis with IBHS Coordinator to give case updates, discuss any high-risk clients and meet with Clinical Supervisor on a monthly basis.
- Provides behavior modification techniques to Behavioral Health Technician/Mobile Therapist to use with clients.
The role expectations of a Mobile Therapist are as follows:
- Assess strengths and needs of child and family and include them in treatment planning process
- Provide individual and/or family therapy, utilizing the strengths-based approach in home or other community setting.
- Consult and collaborate with other professionals involved with case.
- Work with Behavioral Health Technician and/or Behavior Specialist.
- Complete all documentation required.
- Attend any pertinent meetings as required.
- If lead clinician on case, Mobile Therapist is responsible for coordinating and facilitating inter-agency team meetings, completing the treatment plan and making appropriate referrals to other supports
- If lead clinician on case, Mobile Therapist is responsible to check in on weekly basis with IBHS Coordinator to discuss any high-risk clients.
- Meets with client for authorized number of hours per week.
- Master’s degree
- A clinical practicum
- Experience with children and/or adolescents required.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- Driver’s License required; willingness to travel to locations within Montgomery County
- Candidate must have a basic knowledge of computer and of Microsoft Word.
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective employees and contractors must make available for photocopy, the original of their Federal Criminal History Record (DHS FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended.
To apply to this position, please email resume to Emily Fenerty at [email protected]
*Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider