Positions available for PT/FT employment and Fee for Service contractors. Flexible scheduling with day and evening hours available. Full Time Salary: $45,000
Description of Duties:
The role expectations of a Behavior Consultant are as follows:
- Ongoing design and supervision of implementation of behavior management/treatment plan for children receiving IBHS services.
- Attendance at Clinical Planning meetings and any other mandatory meetings, observation of clinical behavior to be targeted for treatment, consultant as required.
- Behavioral Consultant, as lead clinician, is responsible for coordinating and facilitating inter-agency team meetings, completing the treatment plan and making appropriate referrals to other supports
- Progress notes/Documentation placed in chart on weekly basis.
- Responsible to check in on weekly basis with IBHS Coordinator to give case updates, discuss any high-risk clients and meet with Clinical Supervisor on a monthly basis.
- Provides behavior modification techniques to Behavioral Health Technician/Mobile Therapist to use with clients.
The role expectations of a Mobile Therapist are as follows:
- Assess strengths and needs of child and family and include them in treatment planning process
- Provide individual and/or family therapy, utilizing the strengths-based approach in home or other community setting.
- Consult and collaborate with other professionals involved with case.
- Work with Behavioral Health Technician and/or Behavior Specialist.
- Complete all documentation required.
- Attend any pertinent meetings as required.
- If lead clinician on case, Mobile Therapist is responsible for coordinating and facilitating inter-agency team meetings, completing the treatment plan and making appropriate referrals to other supports
- If lead clinician on case, Mobile Therapist is responsible to check in on weekly basis with IBHS Coordinator to discuss any high-risk clients.
- Meets with client for authorized number of hours per week.
- Master’s degree
- A clinical practicum
- Experience with children and/or adolescents required.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- Driver’s License required; willingness to travel to locations within Montgomery County
- Candidate must have a basic knowledge of computer and of Microsoft Word.
To apply, email resume to: Kosh Ciaffone, HR Assistant, at [email protected]
*Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider