2nd of July, 2019
Assessment Specialist-Mental Health Professional
Provide initial, comprehensive clinical assessments to adolescents and children. Determine accurate diagnosis and clinical recommendations for appropriate level of care.
Complete all required paperwork in the electronic medical record.
- Master’s Degree in Behavioral Health Field. License a plus
- Experience working in the Children’s Mental Health system, preferably mobile services.
- Proficient in DSM-5
- Excellent computer skills a must.
- Completion of all required clearances
- Part time Fee for Service
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective employees must provide a copy of their Federal Criminal History Record (DHS FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended
If you are interested in this position or have further inquiries, please contact Jodie Davis at extension 309 or at [email protected].
*Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider