Partial Hospital Program/OASIS
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related field
- Geriatric and Group experience a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Mental Health field.
- Strong computer skills
- Energetic and positive.
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
This is a Part-Time paid position responsible for clinical and administrative duties.
- Responsible for facilitating groups.
- Technical chart reviews.
- Metabolic screenings.
- Completion of necessary documentation.
- Responsible for internal communication as well as outside entities.
- Provide assistance regarding lab work, psychiatry appointments and other consumer related activities.
- Monitor needs of consumers throughout the program day.
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective employees must make available for photocopy the original of their Federal Criminal History Record (DHS FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended.
Please send your resume to Toni Ryan at [email protected]
*Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider