Program Supervisor of TIP (Transition to Independence) Program
The following minimum requirements shall be met by Program Supervisor of TIP:
- A master’s degree in social work, psychology, rehabilitation, activity therapies, counseling or education and 3 years mental health direct care experience
- Experience working with Transitional age youth
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Facilitate flexible schedule for TIP staff which will include evening and weekend hours.
- Oversight of TIP Program staff
- Responsible for staff compliance with State, County, and agency policies and regulations
- Oversight of eligibility of referrals made for TIP Program staff.
- Coordinate county wide coverage of TIP cases
- Work closely with the Director of the Case Management/Recovery Coach department and other Central Administration involved with TIP
Job Activities will include the following:
- Monitor all of TIP referrals (Ages 16-26)
- Monitoring staff charts, notes, and production
- Complete regular performance evaluations of staff
- Provide weekly supervision to staff
- Hold regular staff meetings
- Attend weekly department supervisor’s meeting and monthly full staff meeting
- Attend required trainings
- Ability to communicate well with families and school districts.
- Primary point person with Montgomery County Behavioral Health department as it relates to TIP Program needs
- Coordinate TIP’s on-call responsibilities
- Represent Central’s TIP Program at external events as needed
- Have the ability and knowledge to work collaboratively with County Office staff, Magellan Behavioral Health staff, Agency personnel and various outside organizations and school districts
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective employees must provide a copy of their Federal Criminal History Record (DPW FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended.
If you are interested in this position or have further inquiries, please contact Dave Wilkinson at 610-277-4600 x172 or [email protected]
*Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider