- No On-Call; No weekend hours
- Comprehensive benefits
Full-time or Part-time Psychiatrist, in a staff or contractor position, to work with adults, children, and families in a non-profit, multi-service outpatient community mental health setting with an interdisciplinary team approach.
- M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited school of medicine or osteopathy in the U.S. or will have a valid M.D. from a foreign school of medicine and have passed the ECFG exam.;
- Completed an internship (or PGY1 training) from an accredited graduate medical education program recognized by the AMA (LCME) or AOA;
- Have a valid and current PA medical license;
- Provide a listing, upon request, of the location, inclusive dates and reasons for termination of any and all health care settings where clinical privileges have been granted;
- Have a valid and current DEA certificate number;
- Currently enrolled in good standing, in the PA Medical Assistance Program
- Medication management, evaluation, consultation, with a strong commitment to Recovery and Resiliency values
- Comply with all regulatory requirements
- Work within the EHR system to update and maintain compliance of consumer records
*Central Behavioral Health has been approved to be a loan repayment practice site for practitioners and licensed clinicians who make a commitment to practice in federally designated HPSAs during open application periods
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective employees must provide a copy of their Federal Criminal History Record (DPW FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended.
**Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider
All inquiries please contact Katie Walsh at [email protected]