Job Opening Date:
7th December, 2018
Are you looking to make a difference with a rewarding career in Behavioral Health as a Supervisor of a Children’s Blended Case Management Program?
Look no further than Central Behavioral Health we are seeking applicants for a Supervisor of Children’s Blended Case Management in our Norristown, Pa Office.
- A Master’s degree in social work, psychology, rehabilitation, activity therapies, counseling or education and 3 years mental health direct care experience.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Supervise Children’s Blended Case Management Staff
- Responsible for staff compliance with State, County, and agency policies and regulations
- Determine eligibility of referrals made for Child Blended Case Managers
- Meet performance metric needs identified by Montgomery County Behavioral Health department
- Work closely with the Director of the Case Management/Recovery Coach department
Position Activities will include the following:
- Monitoring staff charts, notes, and production
- Complete regular performance evaluations of staff
- Provide regular supervision to all staff
- Facilitate regular staff meetings
- Attend weekly department supervisor meetings
- Attend required training’s
- Crisis intervention skills
- Willingness to be flexible with work hours
- Ability to communicate well with consumers, families, agency staff and referral sources
- Ability to work collaboratively with Montgomery County Behavioral Health staff, Magellan Behavioral Health staff, agency personnel and various outside organizations and school districts.
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective employees must provide for photocopy the original of their Federal Criminal History Record (DHS FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended.
Send Resumes to:
Dave Wilkinson, Director, Case Management & Recovery Support Services
1100 Powell Street,
Norristown, PA 19401
Phone: 610-277-4600 x172