Supervisor/Team Leader for Recovery Coaching – for the Norristown Area
The following requirement shall be met by supervisors of Recovery Coaching/Blended Case Management Services:
- A Master’s degree in social work, psychology, rehabilitation, activity therapies, counseling or education and 3 years mental health direct care experience.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Supervise up to nine Recovery Coaching staff
- Meet performance indicators determined by Montgomery County Behavioral Health
- Responsible for staff compliance with State, County, and agency policies and regulations.
- Determine eligibility of referrals made for Recovery Coaching.
- Work closely with the department’s Director of the Case Management/Recovery Coach department at Central.
Job Activities will include the following:
- Monitoring staff charts, notes, and production
- Complete regular performance evaluations of staff
- Provide weekly supervision to staff
- Coordinate clinical supervision of staff
- Attend weekly department supervisor’s meeting.
- Attend required trainings
- Ability to communicate well with consumers, families, agency staff and referral sources.
- Have the ability and knowledge to work collaboratively with Montgomery County Behavioral Health staff, Magellan Behavioral Health staff, agency personnel and various outside organizations.
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective employees must provide a copy of their Federal Criminal History Record (DPW FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended
Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider
Send Resumes to:
Case Management/Recovery Support Team Director
1100 Powell Street
Norristown, PA 19401
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 610-277-4600 x172 Fax 610-275-0216