Positions available for PT/FT employment
Description of Duties:
The role expectations of a Behavioral health technician are:
- Crisis intervention techniques, behavioral reinforcements, emotional support, time-structuring activities, time-out strategies, and additional psychosocial rehabilitative activities as prescribed in the treatment plan.
- Provide specific interventions to stabilize the child or adolescent.
- Collaboration with other members of the treatment team and other professional working in the home or in other community settings and participation in interagency planning meetings, when possible.
- Complete all documentation required. Progress Notes completed within 24 hours of the service and data collection/encounters should be turned in on a weekly basis
- Collaboration in treatment planning.
- Attend all initial trainings required by state regulations and attend 20 hours of training annually detailed in training plan
- Attends all treatment team meetings for clients.
- Meets clinical supervisor on weekly basis.
High school diploma or the equivalent OR
BCaBA Certification, RBT certification, or BCAY certification OR
Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the provision of behavioral health services.
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective employees/contractors must make available for photocopy an original of their Federal Criminal History (FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended.
To apply, email Jodie Davis, Director of Children’s Services, at [email protected] or call 610-270-0625 x309.
*Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider