Are you looking to make a difference with a rewarding career in the Behavioral Health field as a Therapeutic Staff Support?
Look no further than Central Behavioral Health. We are seeking applicants for Therapeutic Staff Support – BHRS in our Norristown location.
12th February, 2019
This position is entry level. Salaried position, benefits included.
Help child to avoid/eliminate inappropriate, threatening, or dangerous behaviors by following their current treatment plan.
Assist caregivers/parents in providing immediate rewards or consequences for behavior.
Assist the parent in providing therapeutic structure and limits to the child.
Provide emotional support to the child.
Assist the child to develop and participate in constructive activities.
Record data and chart progress.
Evening/weekend hours may be necessary to work with children and families across settings.
- Applicants must have a B.A. or B.S. in Psychology, Sociology, Criminal Justice, Education, or other
- Human Service field. No experience is required
- B.A. or B.S. in any major plus one year’s paid
experience working with children/teens
- At least 60 credit plus 3 year’s paid experience working with children/teens
- Willingness to travel to locations within Montgomery County.
- Basic knowledge of computer and of Microsoft Word.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
If selected, applicant must attend TSS training before working with clients.
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective new
employees/contractors must make available for photocopy the original of their
Federal Criminal History Record (DHS FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background
Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended.
Qualified applicants can submit their resume, cover letter, and references to Jodie Davis, Director of Children’s Services, at [email protected] or fax to 610-270-0750.
Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider