Transition to Independence Process (TIP) Facilitator
Central Behavioral Health is hiring a TIP Facilitator to work with Montgomery County, PA Transitional Aged Youth (TAY) 16 – 26 living with a mental illness. The TIP Facilitator is responsible for following the evidence supported TIP Model and Pennsylvania Blended Case Management Regulations. The TIP Facilitator provides a great deal of flexibility and works to engage the young person through relationship development, person-centered planning, and a focus on their future. The TIP Facilitator teaches skills to help youth become more self-sufficient, connect youth to their community, build a safety net of support, advocate for youth voice and choice, and improve positive outcomes.
- Engage and meet with each TAY on caseload (15 maximum) weekly.
- Complete forms, assessments, and case notes related to the program on time.
- Achieve billable hours requirements.
- Ability to prioritize and organize schedule.
- Participate in 24/7 emergency on call rotation.
- Available to work evening hours and weekends.
- Collaborate with multi-systems and family supports.
- Facilitate community and social events.
- Provide mediation and crisis support as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, criminal justice, and/or other related fields
- Valid driver’s license with a good record
- Clearances (Federal Criminal History Record, PA Criminal Background Check, and PA Child Abuse)
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective employees must provide for photocopy, the original of their Federal Criminal History Record (DHS FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended.
Contact Dave Wilkinson at (610) 277-4600 x172 or [email protected]
Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider