This full-time position acts as ambassador to Central employees and prospective employees, providing information and support services at all stages of the employee life cycle: recruitment, onboarding, orientation, career planning, career development, and transition. The Human Resource/Marketing Generalist works with senior management in developing strategies to recruit and retain a strong work force, and promotes Central as an agency of choice in the community.
This is a position that will work with a team of HR professionals to develop and enhance the following:
- Research and develop opportunities to recruit, retain, and promote a culturally diverse workforce.
- Advertise and promote employment opportunities to the internal and external community and coordinate recruiting and hiring functions.
- Conduct onboarding interviews of new and transfer employees.
- Assist supervisors in the orientation of new or transfer employees as requested or required.
- Develop checklists, tools and other resources to facilitate such orientation. Work with management to assess and plan developmental opportunities for employees.
- Assist management with developing, conducting, tracking, and/or evaluating training or professional development opportunities as requested.
- Develop and conduct “stay” interviews towards the goal of strengthening employee retention strategies.
- Conduct off boarding interviews with resigning or retiring employees, tracking reasons for voluntary terminations to inform future HR recruitment strategies.
- Ensure the onboarding process is welcoming, thorough and incorporates the company culture.
- Develop innovative opportunities for advancement and career paths for employees.
- Implement staff appreciation and wellness programs across the organization in conjunction with the Staff Engagement and Wellness Committee.
- Digital marketing for the organization including keeping the content current for the company web site and appropriate social media platforms.
- Supports the Clinical team recruitment efforts with the creation of marketing tools, as needed.
- Assist with other HR, Marketing, and agency functions as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or a related field preferred.
- Experience in employee recruiting, training, or employee career coaching a plus.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Possession of excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Possession of superior interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and has ability to multitask, while remaining composed and approachable.
- Works well with team, but also able to work independently.
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective employees must make available for photocopy the original of their Federal Criminal History Record (DHS FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended.
Please send your resume to Valarie O’Connor at [email protected]
*Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider