Full Time/Part Time and Contractor Positions Available
Master level clinicians needed in our Norristown and Abington locations. FT/PT and Fee for Service positions available
Responsibilities vary per position:
- Provide services to children, adolescents and/or adults.
- Provide individual and/or group therapy to individuals experiencing behavioral health challenges, including co-occurring and trauma related needs.
- Master’s Degree in a clinical discipline with proof of clinical practicum
- License a plus
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective employees/contractors must provide for photocopy, the original of their Federal Criminal History Record (DHS FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended.
* Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paid Time-Off