Senior Intensive Support (SIS) Case Manager – Norristown Region
- Working in the community with people aged 60 years and older
- Connect older persons to needed resources (food, shelter, transportation etc…)
- Outreach, assessment, advocacy and follow up with those on the caseload
- Support older persons in getting connected to needed clinical and medical services
- Support older persons to remain on their own and to live independently as long as possible
- Work closely with Central’s team providing services to those over 60 years old
- Work closely with Montgomery County Office of Senior Services
This is a full time, salaried position.
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective outside of agency applicants must provide for photocopy, the original of their Federal Criminal History Record (DHS FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended. Current Central employees will not have to provide current clearances as clearances on file are renewable every 5 years.
If you are interested in this position or have further inquiries, please contact Dave Wilkinson, Director of Case Management Services at 610-277-4600 x172 or email [email protected].
*Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider