Serving the community for 75 years, Central Behavioral Health is a non-profit community behavioral health center that continues to help people of all ages. We provide programs that cover a full spectrum of behavioral health services both in the community and in the office. Through evidence-based treatments and person-centered care, we help individuals and families work through life transitions, crisis situations, mental health and co-occurring concerns. Our continued commitment, dedication, and placement in the community allows us to help people of all ages and socioeconomic status improve their emotional and behavioral health, develop resiliency, and achieve personal fulfillment.
The Intake Coordinator is responsible for conducting telephonic and in-person intake screenings that form the basis for further treatment at Central.
This is a Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm- 37.5 hour per week position.
- Paid Time off (accrued starting at 27 days- vacation & sick time), 7 standard holidays plus up to 2 floating holidays- initial based on hire date- additional days added through years of service
- Expanded Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Identity Theft Protection
- Travel Assistance Services
- Employee Discount Programs
- Recognized employer for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- No Cost Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan
- Ancillary Benefit Options
- Referral Bonus
** Eligibility Requirements may apply
- Field Intake calls and triaging Crisis Calls
- Schedule appointments, arrange hospitalizations, open cases in the EHR system.
- Provide information and referral to services within Central and throughout the community.
- Provide all necessary support and guidance so that Same Day Access operates efficiently.
- Conduct screenings for individuals interested in accessing drug and alcohol treatment at Central.
- An Intake Coordinator will have one of the following:
- High School Diploma; experience working in a front office setting a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Computer skills required
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective new employees/contractors must make available for photocopy the original of their Federal Criminal History Record (DHS FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended.
*Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider