Serving the community for 75 years, Central Behavioral Health is a non-profit community behavioral health center that continues to help people of all ages. We provide programs that cover a full spectrum of behavioral health services both in the community and in the office. Through evidence-based treatments and person-centered care, we help individuals and families work through life transitions, crisis situations, mental health and co-occurring concerns. Our continued commitment, dedication, and placement in the community allows us to help people of all ages and socioeconomic status improve their emotional and behavioral health, develop resiliency, and achieve personal fulfillment.
Central is always searching for people who are bright, enthusiastic and caring. Do you want to help make the world a better place for people with mental illness and developmental problems?
Current Job Postings:
- Billing CoordinatorJob Overview: The Billing Coordinator, will play a role in ensuring the accurate billing and revenue cycle management for our community behavioral health center. This individual will coordinate the day-to-day operations of the billing department to maximize net revenues and cash flows by managing all aspects of the revenue cycle while ensuring adherence to policies… Read more: Billing Coordinator
- Intake CoordinatorThe Intake Coordinator is responsible for conducting telephonic and in-person intake screenings that form the basis for further treatment at Central. Serving the community for 75 years, Central Behavioral Health is a non-profit community behavioral health center that continues to help people of all ages. We provide programs that cover a full spectrum of behavioral… Read more: Intake Coordinator
- Children’s Blended Case ManagerWe are seeking a compassionate and dedicated Children’s Blended Case Manager to join our team and provide flexible, community-based services designed to promote the empowerment, recovery, and community integration of children with behavioral health challenges and their families. Utilizing a person-centered approach, the Blended Children’s Case Manager will help navigate families across various systems, ensuring… Read more: Children’s Blended Case Manager
- Behavior ConsultantThe Behavioral Consultant works as part of the IBHS team and helps provide supports for children, youth, or young adults under the age of 21 with mental, emotional, or behavioral health needs. These supports can be provided in the home, school, or other community settings Positions available for Full-time and Part-time positions available. Flexible scheduling… Read more: Behavior Consultant
- School Based TherapistJob Overview: The School Based Therapist will collaborate with teachers, school district staff, and parents to provide adequate support, individual therapy, and group counseling to students in need within the contracted school district. About Us: Central is a dedicated nonprofit organization committed to providing mental health services to the community for 75 years. Our mission… Read more: School Based Therapist