Outpatient Integrated Addictions or Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment serving adolescents, adults and families who are affected by substance use or co-occurring substance and mental health disorders.
The Clinical Options Toward Recovery (CORE) Program’s treatment approach to addictions is holistic in nature, and based on the bio-psychosocial perspective that views substance dependency, co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders, and co-dependency as disease processes. We recognize that overcoming addiction is not a question of moral fiber or innate will power, but rather reflects a more complex developmental process of education, insight, behavioral change, and more importantly, a commitment to a new way of living. Treatment incorporates a strong emphasis on supportive individual and family psychotherapy. In addition, psycho-education coupled with an equally focused commitment to a 12 Step Philosophy offers individuals a structured environment that is designed to empower them to regain control of their lives. The CORE Program is firmly committed to helping those who suffer from addiction, co-dependency, and co-occurring disorders to achieve stability and abstinence, and to eventually rebuild healthy and fulfilling lives.
CORE is staffed by highly experienced professionals, including Certified Addictions Counselors, Licensed Master Level Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, and Psychiatrists.
What Services Are Provided?
- Comprehensive drug and alcohol assessments are performed by experienced Addictions Counselors to determine specific treatment needs.
- Outpatient Therapy (Individual, Family, Couples). Professional, confidential counseling is provided for individuals with drug and alcohol related issues and/or mental health disorders.
- Co-Occurring Disorders. All of the above services are provided for individuals who have co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders.
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Monitoring. Psychiatrists are on staff to evaluate the psychiatric needs of individuals with co-occurring disorders. Psychiatric Services include prescribing and monitoring medication when appropriate.
- Our staff provides referrals to a wide range of services in the community.
How Much Does It Cost?
The CORE Program accepts Medical Assistance and many other insurance companies that provide coverage for outpatient substance abuse treatment. If you are a member of an HMO you can find out if you are eligible for services in CORE by calling your insurance company. We offer a sliding fee scale for individuals without insurance coverage.
Who To Call?
For more information or an appointment: Call (610) 279-9270 and ask for a CORE Intake Worker. All inquiries are confidential.