Positions available in both our Norristown and Abington locations. A case manager provides flexible, community-based services that are designed to promote the empowerment, recovery, and community integration of adults and/or Children with behavioral health challenges. Using a person-centered approach, the case manager helps the individual navigate across systems, gain access to behavioral health services, and coordinate with community and natural supports as identified on their goal plan.
Central is a dedicated nonprofit organization committed to providing mental health services to the community for 75 years. Our mission is to empower individuals to overcome behavioral health challenges and lead fulfilling lives. We operate outpatient programs and community-based programs for all ages focused on delivering accessible and compassionate care to diverse populations.
- Full-time, 37.5 hours/week with flexible scheduling to support consumers’ needs.
- Voluntary on-call rotation.
- Reimbursement for voluntary on-call rotation
- Paid Time off (accrued starting at 27 days- vacation & sick time), 7 standard holidays plus up to 2 floating holidays- initial based on hire date- additional days added through years of service
- Expanded Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Identity Theft Protection
- Travel Assistance Services
- Employee Discount Programs
- Recognized employer for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company equipment such as laptops, cell phones, and company vehicle for use during working hours
- Mileage and Expense Reimbursement for approved work-related activities.
- Health Care (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- No Cost Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan
- Ancillary Benefit Options
- Referral Bonus
** Eligibility Requirements may apply
- Manage a caseload of no more than 30 in collaboration with the treatment team.
- Partnering with individuals and/or children and their families to complete ongoing strengths assessment and goal planning.
- Linking individuals to community resources and to support them in identifying and accessing formal and informal resources independently.
- Completing documentation and other paperwork in a timely and professional manner as well as to comply with Central’s standards and state licensing requirements
- Attend Supervision and Team meetings weekly.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Case Manager will have one of the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree with Major course work in sociology, social work, psychology, criminal justice, counseling.
- A high school diploma & 12 semester credit hours in sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology, criminal justice, counseling or other social sciences plus 2 years in direct contact with mental health consumers.
2. Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
2. Spanish speaking an plus
3. Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective new employees/contractors must provide originals for photocopy of their Federal Criminal History Record (DHS FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check, and PA Child Abuse Clearance before commencing the offered position.
Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider