Serving the community for 75 years, Central Behavioral Health is a non-profit community behavioral health center that continues to help people of all ages. We provide programs that cover a full spectrum of behavioral health services both in the community and in the office. Through evidence-based treatments and person-centered care, we help individuals and families work through life transitions, crisis situations, mental health and co-occurring concerns. Our continued commitment, dedication, and placement in the community allows us to help people of all ages and socioeconomic status improve their emotional and behavioral health, develop resiliency, and achieve personal fulfillment.
Opportunities to provide individual, family and group therapy in an outpatient setting. As a therapist you will be responsible for providing mental health assessment, treatment planning, and counseling intervention services, as well as continually monitoring and documenting consumer progress and outcomes.
This is a full time, salaried position providing service via a hybrid model of in-person and telehealth working with children. Flexible scheduling options with part-time and contractor positions also available. Must hold a clinical license in the state of PA. Able to accommodate some evening hours.
- Work as part of an integrated team of professionals
- Administrative and billing support
· Hybrid Work environment
- Easily accessible from Philadelphia and suburbs
- Availability to participate in trainings, supervision, and peer consultation groups.
· Paid Time off (accrued starting at 27 days- vacation & sick time), 7 standard holidays plus up to 2 floating holidays- initial based on hire date- additional days added through years of service
· Retirement Plan
· Health Care (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
· Career Advancement Opportunities
· Professional Development- Access to Continuing Education (CEUs)
· Licensure Supervision Program
· Our agency qualifies as an employer for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
· Central Behavioral Health has been approved to be a loan repayment practice site for practitioners and licensed clinicians who make a commitment to practice in federally designated HPSAs during open application periods
· No Cost Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
· Ancillary Benefit Options
· Expanded Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Identity Theft Protection
· Travel Assistance Services
· Employee Discount Programs
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Referral Bonus
**Eligibility Requirements may apply
- Provide clinically appropriate treatment based on mental health assessment and treatment plans.
- Complete timely and accurate documentation.
- Continued collaboration with treatment team.
- Assist and provide intakes assessments and discharge planning.
1: A Master’s Degree from an accredited program in an area of human services, sociology, political science, criminal justice, pastoral counseling, education, or other related fields.
2: Proof of Practicum with an official transcript.
3: Must have a current license in the state of PA.
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective new employees/contractors must make available for photocopy the original of their Federal Criminal History Record (DHS FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance prior to a job offer being extended.
To apply for this position, send your resume to Emily Fenerty at [email protected]
*Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider